- When we say “we,”, “us,” “our,” and “Vergify,” we are referring to Vergify, LLC, a State of Florida Limitied Liability Company. We may also use “Vergify” or “application” to refer to the application and services we provide to our customers.
“You” and “your” may refer to you as an end-user; meaning any visitor to this site or any user of the Vergify.
“Site” refers to our website, www.Vergify.com.
“Customer” may refer to a customer of yours that is provided to Vergify.
- Information We Collect
- Vergify collects various information to visitors of our site and users of our application.
Account and Profile Information
When you create an account with Vergify we collect and store information such as your name and email address. We may also collect information about your company or organization such as company/organization name, mailing address and phone number(s).
We collect billing information such as credit card information from you and your customers. Credit card information is passed to our payment processing partner and is not stored at Vergify.
When you use Vergify, our servers may automatically record information sent by your browser or mobile application. This data may include, but is not limited to, your IP address, browser type and settings, browser configuration, geo-location data, date and time of your request, and cookie data.
Vergify may collect and analyze data about your usage of Vergify for purposes such as troubleshooting, marketing and customer experience.
3rd Party and Partner Information
Vergify may utilize third party tools to collect data about usage of the site and Vergify.
- Cookies are small amounts of information sent by us and stored on your browsing device and are unique to your account or device.
In addition, we use third party analytics and marketing tools that may collect cookies while visiting our site.
- How We Use Your Information
Use of Vergify
We use information to authenticate you and deliver content and services to you and from you.
Understanding and Improving Our Products and Services
In order to continuously improve our products and services, we need to understand how our users are using it. We use data collected in order to improve our offerings.
Investigating and Troubleshooting
We work hard to investigate any issues related to security or availability of Vergify.
If you contact us with a problem or question, we will use your information to assist you.
In addition, we may use your information to contact you on the site or in the Vergify application.
We may email you service related and administrative emails regarding Vergify. These email messages are considered part of our service and cannot be opted-out of.
- Vergify takes reasonable steps to protect information you provide to use as part of your usage of Vergify. When you provide sensitive information to us such as login credentials, we encrypt the transmission using SSL technology. We also encrypt data stored in Vergify at-rest. Please see our Security Overview for more information.
- Contact Us
Last Updated: 12/5/2015 2:03PM ET